head probs??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

had my buddy who was helping me torque them while i was at work n was tryin to speed up process... i live in sulligent al. now sux here no jobs n nothin to do.. the cops here hate our imports lol... i guess cause they cant catch us in thier v8s lol.... ill have to check on the prices here theyt usually not that bad...

if they are and youre up to possibly spendin a lil more than the 280 to cover shipping, send me the head and i'll get it to my machine shop. they can do the valve job for you if you would like. and they know that any head that i have done or sent in gets NEW valve guides. i was talking to them today because we bought a forclosed engine business. we now have like 2800 engines...mostly pulled from junkyards so now we have to sell them or do somethin with them. but doing mail in and out parts and engines is our next expansion. let me know

if the head does turn out to be cracked that cant be fixed right? if it is warped resurfacing it will fix that wont it ? it prolly gonna b close to a month before ill have the money to get it fixed im gonna get the fan switches and rad cap today. gonna try to sell my other play toys to fix this one lol

your machine shop will be able to tell you if the head can be saved. there is a point at which the head cannot be saved if it is warped beyond that point...as to the crack, i've heard of guys welding the crack but i would just replace the head if its cracked.

ok kool thanks bro im gonna pull it all bk down n save some cash to get it fixed, gotta get my bike out the shop first, thts 500 bucks lol...

you gotta bike too? what kind? a street bike? i have a brand new leather jacket i'm sellin. still has the tag on it. diamond plate buffalo leathers, item #GFMOTL just pulled it out of the package saturday. $65.00. good price huh?

yup i had to blow it up to c it lol.... i got a like new garage kept 86 kawasaki eliminator zl600.. its a cruiser but a sporty one has the power and pepp of a street bike.. it will hang w the 900s round here till about 130. lol then they pulll away.. wow nice price for the jacket bro

yeah i seen the jacket prices for like 95 bucks and more online. someone gave it to me thinkin i was a street bike guy. idk what they were thinkin. how much have you heard of them going for? i just wanna get rid of it and buy somethin i want. idk what though. maybe some new dvds or a new bar stool for the shop haha i have all kinds of stuff like that on cars going back to 1982

lol kool yup every shop needs a bar stool .. i got a old fox body seat in mine lol .. too much NOS at the track broke driver seat mount lol .. or at least that the story i got .. those jackets i see alot of them going for well over a hundred... i not much on leather but they do say it keeps u warm when it cold.. i dunno how though... seems to me it would get colder n make u colder lol.. oh btw is ther any differncen in a b18b1 head and a b18al? i found one for cheap but not sure it would fit mine..

as to the fox body seat, its not nitrous that breaks those mounts..they all seem to break. mine was broke when i bought my car and it had a 2 barrel carb on my 5.0 GT mustang. i built it up over the last 10 years though. i put nirous on it back in 2001 shortly after i got it and went to a 4 barrel set up. now the engine on my avitar is in the mustang

Back