1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by brownkobe8, Jan 11, 2007.

1. brownkobe8

brownkobe8 New Member

Ok checked out this thread that they did a head swap on f23 by using the h23.
    Now i own 96 lx and have of course the f22b2 now was plannin to do a full engine swap but im waitin a lil bit longer well ya i have it but i want to have a hobbie while its sitting my garage you know. Like i will like make some mods onto the engine to go all motor or may boost the heck out of it.
    But ya so i was wonderin to do this swap cuz this neighbor is doin this swap and sellin some of this parts on Ebay, i worked on his yard and i saw his garage and i saw what he was doin he gave me his head for $ 42 plus a meal at jack in the box. Now if i do this swap i dont need to modify my block if im keepin the internal stock.

2. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

the block will have to be modified to fit the head

3. GODSPEED

GODSPEED New Member

dose ur y7 run if so do a mini me swap (meaning put a y8 head on it) that way ull have a vtec theres plenty of threads on this.lets us know more about the engine ya have and and do ya just want to get rid of the y7 or? ill do my best to help ya

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

What the hell are you talking about??? Did you even read any of the posts in this thread?? He wants to put an H23 head onto the F22 block in his Accord. No one ever said anything about Civic motors!

5. ziggi20

ziggi20 New Member

im lost and confusedd ahhaaha

6. tab

tab Super Moderator

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted