Headed to Buffalo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Well, I sold the Civic.... as long as the guy comes up with the last part after deposit, anyway.

I'll be up near Amherst, North Buffalo, to meet the guy and get the title taken care of at the bank.

Hopefully, I'll be in town by about 2am on Monday morning, then be up and about at 6am the next morning.

Can't wait to go see Niagara, I hear it's freakin awesome.

Give me a call if you take the other way around the beltway.

P.S don't forget, if you wait another week before going you can stop by and smell it =) yum yum =)

Hey hye hey.....Buffalo....Maybe we can meet up....You shouldve came today...there was a show going on today at the track..But I have It all on video...I'll show ya if you come over.....

I'll pm you with my number so we can meet....

Later

Niagara Falls is ok.. mostly tourist attractions (haunted houses, ripley's, wax museum, etc) Plenty of clubs if you are there late. Boston Pizza is a cool place - Beer, pizza and video games. Maybe it doesn't seem like a big deal cause it is only 2 hours from me.

I'm in Williamsport, PA if your driving through, I'll buy you a beer or three if you want.

Wow. Looked at the Map... that's WAY out of my way. lol

Lemme check our route from Buffalo to Raleigh, NC we're taking... me might be nearby...

Nope, nope. That's about 3 hours out of my way.

I'll be taking the toll 90 through PA to Buffalo, and then on the way back, we take 90 to 79 south from Erie to 70/76 to skirt Pittsburgh, then 70 into Maryland and down around the DC beltway, and sw out 95 through Virginia like a bat out of hell to 64 west until we get to Raleigh, NC.

I just thank God that we can hit good ole I-40 all the way home to Memphis from there. ;)

LOTS of driving ahead!!! Ugh!

You're going to amherst.....My HOOD..lol not really but.its only 5 minutes or less depending where in amherst you're going..I know a lot of guys that live in amherst...and the falls is also 5-10 minutes from my house...

Just give me a call whenever you hit the 90 close to buffalo so we can meet up somewhere or even at my house, so we can have a few cups of WATER' <--lol...
and take some gay pics...lol
erikespo should come over too.... hes not too far from me either....

see ya around

You should've came yesterday...This is what you went on....street warriorz
I have it all on vid...I'll try to post it here som other time...

he's on its way back..I didnt get to meet him though.....He took off right away..I guess he was too good for me....lol...jk

He was trying to be sneaky about having that hatch, but all the guys downhere seemed to know already..lol..
I'll see if i can meet up with the guy sometime to take pics...

hey JODY....How did you like the falls? :)

Falls were amazing... So much damn water....

The bitch at the Canadian border was annoying as fuck. I know its their job to be curious, but you don't have to be an asshole about it. Jeez.

We walked across the bridge and hit up Hard Rock Cafe for some T Shirts, and then headed back to the truck to scram. We were literally in town for 10 hours, and 7 were spent sleeping. :ph34r: We stayed at the Homewood Suites near the college... I work for Hilton Hotels, so I got our room for $39 per night: King bed suite.

Oh, the "Twist of the Mist" place serves some KILLER softserve. OMFG, that was a GOOD frozen custard cone.

Oh, yeah... my car is gone. Everything went over without a hitch. I hope Scott enjoys the car. He had a turbo h22 EG, so I doubt he'll kill himself immediately, but I hope he has better luck with the car than I had.

The first words out of his mouth when he saw the car was "It's so clean..."

Ummm... No it's not. lol

I used to live up there about a year and a half ago. But I moved back down in to GA. I live in north Tonawanda(sp) and worked at the Hampton Inn in Amherst...the "safest city in the US" <---lmao!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
I used to live up there about a year and a half ago. But I moved back down in to GA. I live in north Tonawanda(sp) and worked at the Hampton Inn in Amherst...the "safest city in the US" <---lmao!!!!

ooo shit..I didnt see this...lol
2 months old..O well....
But yeahh.... cool...Buffalo huh...Interesting...

Oh, yeah... my car is gone. Everything went over without a hitch. I hope Scott enjoys the car. He had a turbo h22 EG, so I doubt he'll kill himself immediately, but I hope he has better luck with the car than I had.

bahhaha....Hey jo-d.. from what i hear Scott is calling out a lot of people already..lol....
He was trying to be all sneaky about it and I blew up his spot..lol....
I think i posted a video of him blowing up his h22-t hatch on here...I dunno....:)
But yeah,,,..he knows what hes got...I hope he dont fuck this one up...lol...

Falls were amazing... So much damn water....

bahahha..Its allright...You went during the day didnt you? You shouldve went at night...They have that light
show thingy...Now thats hott....And you also said you went to the canadian side too huh...sweettt...

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Had to post cause I like to abuse my power...

He's blacked out the wheels, and lowered it s'more. I hope he busts some ass before it breaks so he can pay to rebuild it. lol

Got a T shirt from Hard Rock in Canada... $32 a piece for a f'ing t shirt!!! :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Had to post cause I like to abuse my power...

He's blacked out the wheels, and lowered it s'more. I hope he busts some ass before it breaks so he can pay to rebuild it. lol

Got a T shirt from Hard Rock in Canada... $32 a piece for a f'ing t shirt!!! :cry:

bahahhaha...dude. You got ripped off....lol...
You get those here from SALVATION ARMY for $1 LMAO....jk

BTT..now..

so he did get it on the road then huh..cool...Im going to try to go to some of the honda meets they have to see if i see the damn thing.....
damn ....It sucks I still havent seen it in person...I only have pics...lol.....ohh and that video you posted, beating the crap out of it,..lol

But for real for real for real for real, IMO....I dont think that hatch is going to last...but then again. That aint my prob....

bahahahha... Let me know if you ever wanna come to buffalo..I got the hookup...lol :mrgreen:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Ohh and yeah....simple mistake... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back