1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Header, Cat, Civic Ex Coupe Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by likaciv, Apr 4, 2003.

1. likaciv

likaciv Member

I am in search of a combo of header and cat to fit the apexi n1 exhaust on a 93 civic coupe. I have a JDM b18c and would like to utalize the jdm dc 4-1 header, and ideas or expiriences in lining up the right size cat with this header or the itr header, thanks alot! :D

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

get the real JDM 4-1 header
    im pretty sure your gunna need a custom fit cat... thats what i needed to do (my setup is in a del sol though)

3. caeaves

caeaves Member

Landspeed racing makes just that set up with a line of power core products for swaps. You just tell them what you have, and they have something to fit.

Check it out

here is a link

4. WhItE90CRX

WhItE90CRX Member

I'm not sure if this is correct for fifth gen. civics but when you swap a b18 in a 4th gen the exhaust manifold lines up perfectly with the rest of the exhaust system.... damn i love hondas :p

5. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

maybe for the 90-93 b18 LS engines, but not the 94+ engines. i know. i have a 94 b18c1 in my 91 CRX si and it didnt line up, the header had to be lenghthened a few inches.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted