Header Design

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Im seriously considering getting a header for my ride.

I know most companies offer a 4-1 and a 4-2-1 design. I heard that the 4-2-1 gives more torque, but sacrifices high end power, while the 4-1 gives less torque, but better high end hp (the stuff that matters).

I plan on using N02 in the near future, so maybe the 4-1 is best if it gives better high end power.

What design is best if i want my car to be fastest?

thanks for your help

well it all depends on you... i prefer 4 - 1 design, but 4-2-1 is also good...

since your going nitrous later i would recommend 4-2-1

but thats my opinion

:)

4-1 for top end, that is where I spend all my time running peeps, so that is where I want most of my power to come from.

4 - 1, B series engines love hp but hate torque... the whole idea behind VTEC is to give you hp on the high end... that's what it's all about. You plan on running NO2 which is used to increase hp not torque, so 4 - 1 would be the right way to go. ;)

Originally posted by Circuit@Oct 15 2003, 07:34 PM
4 - 1, B series engines love hp but hate torque... the whole idea behind VTEC is to give you hp on the high end... that's what it's all about. You plan on running NO2 which is used to increase hp not torque, so 4 - 1 would be the right way to go. ;)

while all of this is opionion and bullshit, and not fact, I do agree that the 4-1 is the way to go.

I plan on using N02 in the near future

well if you want performance i would suggest using n2o, no2 will just cool your engine a little.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 15 2003, 06:36 PM-->
@Oct 15 2003, 07:34 PM

while all of this is opionion and bullshit, and not fact, I do agree that the 4-1 is the way to go.

Well, thanks, thats all that matters!

*apprechiated

Back