Header Pipe engine Swap Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cantbetouched24

hi im really new at all this and actually the only reason i swapped my engine was because it got stolen and they blew the old engine i have a 94 honda civic dx i put in a D15b-VTEC engine in my car got passed all the other problems the only thing im needing help on now is my old engine the pipe that connects to the bottom of the exhaust manifold then goes down makes an L shape and connects to the pipe that goes back to the catalytic converter .. that pipe my old one was a single .. this exhaust manifold has dual then it would come down like a Y (i guess) into the single. well i called a few shops and asked if they could make that piece and they all said no. someone suggested i needed to just get the whole new header then take it to a shopa nd they can make it work . does anyone know what to do ? and if i need the new header what is a good one to get and where to order it from ? if you could please help id appreciate it . Thank you.

Back