header,radiator,exhaust help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I think I finally get to do my swap[95 dx coupe w/00si b16a]

1. my radiator is crap so I am looking for somewhere to sell me a metal tank dual row but am having probs finding one,can anybody recommend someone,I've heard rex makes them but I cant find a phone # or anything.fluidyne is too pricy and I read a bunch of you found an alternitive but I cant find a company.

2.I'm looking at a magnaflow 2.25 catback and a carsound 2.25 cat,I've heard this isnt too "ricer" loud and it looks clean.my problem comes with my collector,I olny have the top peice of the stock header and have a funds shortage for this part,is this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33631
obx header even worth buying over the stock peice because thats about all I can spend on it,is there a better low cost option or should I just get the factory bottom and call it good until I can afford a real header?

you peeps are always so good to me so thanks in advance and any feedback is always appricated.

do yourself a favor and get the proper components from the beginning so that you don't end up actually changing your mind and spending more in the longrun.

For the radiator I would with a GSR if your not running AC if you are then you can get the dual core radiator from any (96+civic Ex automatic/delsol vtec) try to get a rebuildt one with brass welded end tanks since they have a lifetime guarantee and cost 100 bucks.

For the header I say JDM ITR 4-1 w/ 2.5 inch collector then a test pipe then the Apex WS exhaust.

but where do I find the metal tank rads,civic or teg,everybody I ask has plastic for around 100 or aluminum for 325.

almost any radiator place locally to you, they are factory cores but the end tanks are brass and welded to the core so that if you run a higher psi radiator cap it can handle it, my first gsr radiator blew from the spoon radiator cap, then I got the one that I am talking about and ran fine ever since.

Back