Header V3 Beta

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
what do you guys think?

the template for the actual forums part is next to change.... and i'm trying to get the roll-overs to function.

I think it would look better if it streatch the whole top of the screen.
or it could be that not many people use a 1280x1024 resolution on 19" monitors

everything seems koo to me, but like CRX-YEM said... im running 1280x1024 also and it doesnt stretch across... thats the only thing i noticed... it still looks koo though B)

i like it... pushin 8 grand on the tach :p or is it all blurry because its bouncing off the rev limiter :lol:

looks awesome but does not match the color of the existing board. just make the existing board a darker blue and it will tight fo sho.

Yeah it looks good- just finish off the engine graphic to the right, then extend black all the way across from both ends.

steve and i are working on it... thats why its called BETA

it should have mouse overs- but they don't work. lol

you need it on the home page, and some of the links on it dont work (probably didnt add them yet, but overall i like it, just make the rest of the site match colorwise. also i would make the tachometer more clear, its kinda hard to tell what it is unless you look real close. overall :thunbsup:

For some reason on my computer at school i can see the tach and motor perfectly, but at my house computer it's almost too dark to see. weird.

Me likes,once it is all ironed out and part of a larger scheme it will be even nicer.But yea it is a bit dark on my monitor,but then again my monitor sucks.

I just think that the banner should adjust to the screen size like the old one did.

alright just a gripe about the site. In the Gallery, I think that instead of having like 320840928 million albums in no real order (except most recent on bottom) we should have it by a members name like if I have 4 diffrent albums you would go to my name then the next window would be a link to each one of my albums.

Overall, mikey likes it.

EDIT Why is everything in frames instead of just making one big picture then having little links ontop of it. I think that way would speed up load time. (I have DSL and i can see all the little pictures devlope within 2 seconds but it looks cool.)

Back