Header?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know where you guys are finding jdm oem itr headers for under $250 :shrug2:

I didn't know you could find a jdm itr header for 250... I was just gonna go thru hmo and get it for 360 or whatever it says in that link.

i bet you can find one for that price if you look hard enough, you never know when some fuckass doesn't know what he has on his hands and just wants to get rid of it.

but, chances are you'll end up paying 350 for the header, which in my opinion isn't half bad.

but if the jdm dc makes better power than the jdm itr one, and its cheaper, i would think that would be the better choice.

Originally posted by B16@Aug 13 2004, 01:12 AM
but if the jdm dc makes better power than the jdm itr one, and its cheaper, i would think that would be the better choice.
[post=376241]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you known where you can pick up the JDM DC once from?

well majority of the dyno's I've seen both the JDM ITR and the DC gain the same, reason i would recommend the ITR unit over the DC unit is that I don't plan on buying two/three more headers in the future, they turn to shit down here in florida, dent easy.

Originally posted by jdmnation@Aug 13 2004, 10:11 AM
what type header is better 4-1 or 4-2-1? and why?
[post=376336]Quoted post[/post]​

edit: I completely read that wrong... :doh:

Originally posted by jdmnation@Aug 13 2004, 08:11 AM
what type header is better 4-1 or 4-2-1? and why?
[post=376336]Quoted post[/post]​

It depend on your application. I remember the 4-2-1 headers making slightly better hp in the mid range, but less up top, and opposite for the 4-1. The bisi/an-r/smsp designs absolutely decimate traditional header designs though.

Originally posted by jdmnation+Aug 13 2004, 06:49 AM-->
@Aug 13 2004, 01:12 AM
[post=376241]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you known where you can pick up the JDM DC once from?
[post=376314]Quoted post[/post]​

titan-motorsports, i posted it the first time i replied.

as for rusting....have it aluma-coated! its like friggin $30. rust free for life. jeez. ppl spend upto 1600 on a header but dont think to seal the damn steel.

Originally posted by nismogod@Aug 16 2004, 07:56 PM
as for rusting....have it aluma-coated! its like friggin $30. rust free for life. jeez. ppl spend upto 1600 on a header but dont think to seal the damn steel.
[post=377668]Quoted post[/post]​

what kind of header cost $1600?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 19 2004, 06:37 PM
about $1200
[post=379327]Quoted post[/post]​

yep, but with gains as high as 20hp, its no wonder. Plus there collectors cost almost the same price as a ITR 4-1 header.

i wonder how bisimoto compares. they run for like $810 with coating, but ive never seen a dyno of the b-series header.

Back