Headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jclaar

I just got a B16A2 swap in my '00 EX. Can I use my old headers off the D16Y8 on the new engine? They are DC 4-1 ceramics. If not, anybody interested in them?

Originally posted by jclaar@Sep 24 2003, 07:19 AM
I just got a B16A2 swap in my '00 EX. Can I use my old headers off the D16Y8 on the new engine? They are DC 4-1 ceramics. If not, anybody interested in them?

Hondas only have one fucking header... ONE...not two... and no it will not bolt on to a B series head... DC sucks anyway get some real shit...

you people are dicks - jeeze, its a question, just answer with a simple yes or no - no need to get all mad.

I'd be willin to bet you have asked all kinds of dumb questions - i know i have.

why is everyone doggin on DC? have any of you every owned one or have any kind of tangible evidence that they suck other than: man yO! my hoMMie said DC heAdErz is maDd wack!

i have a dc header. it's a piece of shit.

it's a real dc, i paid $300 for it, it's a flaming pile of shit.

it leaks like a bitch, and the welds are all coming apart. i've used like $40 in header patch shit from Auto Zone in the past year.

DC sucks balls.

and it's HEADER...SINGULAR...fucktard

how's that for tangible evidence, douchewad?

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 24 2003, 11:13 PM
nah im not mad... it would be nice if you typed properly, and used proper termanology. thats all...

I think you mean terminology...it's ok, what goes around, comes around :spin:

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 25 2003, 09:31 PM

it leaks like a bitch, and the welds are all coming apart. i've used like $40 in header patch shit from Auto Zone in the past year.

DC sucks balls.

Well considering you're pretty much a fucktard anyway, it holds no credibility, so stop being an idiot and a dick, you fuckin' noob.

I have used DC headers a few times, and never had any problems. They are pretty much a basic replacement, with some gains, nothing big, but they work well, fit right, and I have never had a problem with them. But no a D series won't directly bolt on to a B series block.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 25 2003, 03:40 PM
Well considering you're pretty much a fucktard anyway, it holds no credibility, so stop being an idiot and a dick, you fuckin' noob.

s3f735878a1233.jpg

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough+Sep 25 2003, 04:05 PM-->
Originally posted by uconn1150@Sep 25 2003, 03:35 PM
rudeludenotmeanthough
@Sep 24 2003, 11:13 PM
nah im not mad... it would be nice if you typed properly, and used proper termanology. thats all...

werd.. hahah

I just meant that sometimes everybody makes a grammar/spelling mistake...it's really not a big deal to make... :D

you can't use your old D series header for the b16, DC is ok, I don't recommend it since it did rust on my within a couple weeks. A great bang for the buck is the JDM ITR header, I used it on my b16 and it ran perfect. plus it's a oem piece.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 25 2003, 03:31 PM

DC sucks balls.

s3f6f6a275cc7a.jpg

You sir, are an idiot. I have used several headers by DC as have my friends. Yours is most likely cracked because you "sLamMed yOuR FatT RidE DawG". You probably smack it on speedbumps daily and blame bad craftsmanship. Just stick to being a postwhore and don't try to show how smart you aren't.

what the fuck is your problem?

the guy asks about dc headers, so i tell him what my experience is with them.

no, my ride is not slammed, and no, i do not smack it on speed bumps.

i dont know what the fuck your deal is, but you need to fuckin chill. we're on the same team.

Originally posted by uconn1150+Sep 25 2003, 04:18 PM-->
Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 25 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by uconn1150@Sep 25 2003, 03:35 PM
rudeludenotmeanthough
@Sep 24 2003, 11:13 PM

werd.. hahah

I just meant that sometimes everybody makes a grammar/spelling mistake...it's really not a big deal to make... :D

you are exactly right! But when people say things properly and use good punctuation, it makes things a lot easier.

Back