Headers??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Adrupel17

its not the design of them they look how thin the metal is. they dont look that strong.

I got mine from DNA motoring...just make sure to change your muffler asap... the fking thing they send u has a 4inch tip! got that shit replaced right away to some local ricer kid :D

The thing that scares me on those is the slip fits. The manufacturing tolerances have to be damn near perfect for the 4 tubes to slide into each other. There is a reason that the originals cost near $1k. IDK how they do it for that price without it being a total POS.

I have a slip fit that wasnt a perfect fit needed some mods(nothing to major) but when it was on my b16 in my 91 hatch the header was about a inch to inch and a half lower then the rest of the exhaust. I am guessing the deck height on the b18 is alittle bit taller. Just something else to think about

The only real problem was that the pipe from the res to the muffler touched the frame and rattled, so we just litterally pulled it down a bit. Problem solved. Everything else is fine.

Back