Header's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nyquil

Im interested in getting a set of header's and a intake so I would like to start a thread going over whats quality and whats crap.

So far I found a set of OBX headers that are cheap and ceramic coated This is important since I live in NY where its rainy and stuff will rust. Has anyoen ever had experience with these headers and are they good or crap?
What about Megan racing?

or an ebay special like this
eBay Motors: 90 91 ACURA INTEGRA RS/LS/GS JDM BLACK HEADER EXHAUST (item 250066901565 end time Dec-31-06 16:58:07 PST)
What about a OBX or a Skunk2 intake manifold? are they good HP gains by themselfs? with a bigger TB?
How about intakes?
AEM seems to be what everyone likes but what about generic ebay knock-off, theirs only a few ways you can bend a pipe. Also I am getting a 91 teg will a intake from say a 95 or 96 teg fit? how about headers? I know the engine is very similar but never know.
Injen CAI's Thoughts?
How about this EBAY special?
eBay Motors: 90-93 INTEGRA COLD AIR INTAKE +BYPASS + OIL CATCH TANK (item 250066570926 end time Jan-01-07 17:29:46 PST)
I like the black piping and the bypass seems useful incase water somehow gets in their. Does the oil-catch tank do anything or is it a normal crappy ebay gimic?

RMF header FTW!!!

dyno proven to make more power then similar headers

Randy left import powerhouse and is now on his own but you can either call Randy directly or find somebody selling one.

here is a RMF Narrow style for sale:
FS:brand new b-series new narrow style rmf header
NarrowB_seriesLG.jpg

street header for sale:
GSR Head/ YS1 Tranny/ RMF Header
RMF_B-series.jpg

just have to search differant forums to find them unless Randy goes back to IPH. you can usually find them on HT since there are more people that are into actual the sport of drag racing and are spending the money on quality parts.

Back