Headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

legutki

Im looing to buy headers for a b18c and found these on ebay: Reactive, megan racing, and pace setter? Have anyone heard of these and are the worth the $170 they are asking? Does anyone have any suggestion on a good cheap header?

its header, we only have inline 4 motors ;)

cheap and header dont mix like 2 dicks and no chicks

the reason they're so cheap? no R&D put into them, get yourself at least a DC.

If it is cheap then you can bet it is not a good deal. Especially with a header.

Peace*

stay away.....you will get ripped off.....some red neck wannabe must be postin that shit up in ebay. look up toda or spoons 4-1.

Originally posted by viciousracing@Mar 13 2003, 07:59 PM
. look up toda or spoons 4-1.

No need to spend that much,unless you have to have the best.DC,Comptech,Greedy,Apex all make good headers and they are fairly priced between $250-$400.

Originally posted by B16@Mar 13 2003, 09:09 AM
cheap and header dont mix like 2 dicks and no chicks

LMFAO.. :werd: ive heard of reactive and pace setter.. and megan racing? are u serious? sounds like some local chick making headers in her garage. You get what you pay for. You want a crappy header.. buy one of those 3. You want something good dont buy them.. get the ones 92b16vx mentioned

megan? is that like a mugen rip off? never heard of em. Like everyone said, you get what you pay for. But then again, like "Big" Tom Callahan said, "I could get a good look at a T-Bone by stickin my head up a bulls ass, but wouldn't you just rather take the butchers word for it?" So I'm confused, do what you want.

Back