headgasket....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls/vtechatch91

okay... so i was thinkin about swapping out my head gasket when i put in my new clutch and stuff... so i was wondering.. what type of head gasket do you guys think i should go with... its ls/vtec n/a.. i know i want a thinner one for more compression.. just dont know with which one to go with... any ideas would be great... oh and i was also thinking about getting walbro 255 fuel pump... should i get one or stay stock??... the set up is... b16 pistons... b16head, high comp. flat valves... if you need anymore details let me know.. stock bore too

You do know that you will need the swap the dowels over, but since its already assembled and your vtec is working than it must have been done already. You need to buy the headgasket to match the block, not the head. As for the walbro pump, you can get em for 100 bucks just about anywhere so its a good investment.

well i know that i need a ls headgasket... the motor is already put together and running.. im just gonna put in a stage 2 clutch and i wanted to get like a 2 ply headgaskets.. i just dont know what one to go with i wanna do all this before i get it tuned...

cosmetic. very nice head gasket. just bought mine about 2 weeks ago. 3 ply multi layer steel. will run you about 100 bucks shipped. only downfall to it is they take about 4 or 5 days to make them and then about 5 or 6 days to ship. they make the head gaskets to order. i can send you pics if you would like to see it. its good for high compression to. you get to choose your bore size. stock thickness though. im running 11.5 to 1 compression and hasnt failed me.

Back