Headlight indicator (does it beep when key is out)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I tried looking through my helms manual to see if there is an indicator that beeps when you turn the car off but the lights are still on. I have left my lights on too many times. If there is one what should I look at to fix it.

Mine does not work so can you tell me where the switch is or where to look for how to fix it. I cant find it in my manuals.

you know what now that im thinking about it. i think its only on the 96+ civic that will warn you

The one on my Integra I never notice. But after jumping my car half a million times I learned to make sure their off.

My integra does, if you leave one or both the lights on or key in the ignition when you open the door it chimes.

Just got done and the buzzer works great. I will take some pics and write a little how to tomorrow when I can get the camera from my gf. Thanx again AHHVTEC, you may have saved my life.

yeah this will be a great mod for me. i had to get push started at work b/c my damn car doesnt buzz when u forget to turn the lights off. thanx for the link!

Back