Headlight! No Headlight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 93 Integra, When I turn on the headlights, the one on the driverside works but the one on the passengerside does not. Now that is when the lights are on dim, when I turn on the brights they both work. I have changed both of the bulbs with new ones and still got the same problem! Help! :unsure:

yeah, if it's not the bulbs then it's either a fuse or wire issue. i'd check the wires to see if they're cut or not.

Originally posted by LilRedTegRS@Feb 26 2005, 10:06 PM
I have a 93 Integra, When I turn on the headlights, the one on the driverside works but the one on the passengerside does not. Now that is when the lights are on dim, when I turn on the brights they both work. I have changed both of the bulbs with new ones and still got the same problem! Help! :unsure:
[post=466666]Quoted post[/post]​

my vote is an open or short in the wiring

I have found no fire in the wire, so I have traced it as far back to under the dash somewhere!?, Dont know if it is the switch or not!

i had the same problem with my civic. it was some type of wiring problem. I even took it to a wire shop and they still never worked right.

Originally posted by breed@Feb 28 2005, 08:46 PM
i had the same problem with my civic. it was some type of wiring problem. I even took it to a wire shop and they still never worked right.
[post=467390]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope I can find the problem sooner or later, cannot ride around with one eye!

i know what you are talkin about, its happened on my civic a few times.... i just replaced the bulb and it works again. maybe in transit from the store to your headlight the bulb is getting tossed around or shaken enough to break the filiment....but that would cause it to not work at all...k dont listen to me.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 1 2005, 12:46 AM
i know what you are talkin about, its happened on my civic a few times.... i just replaced the bulb and it works again. maybe in transit from the store to your headlight the bulb is getting tossed around or shaken enough to break the filiment....but that would cause it to not work at all...k dont listen to me.
[post=467473]Quoted post[/post]​

not the bulb, changed it out about 5 diff.., bulbs!

check right where the wires meet the plug...

if that doesn;t work ghetto hack power from the other sides low beam...

:werd:

You can always run a seperate relay and use the working headlight hotwire as your trigger. That way it won't rob power from the other light. I'd try just jumping it first.

Back