Headlights out... short?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Last time I remember seeing them both on was Friday. Today (Sunday) my friend asked me if I knew I had my headlight was out. I didn't, and I asked which one, he said the passenger. I went and bought the headlight and kinda just checked it out and decided I'll do it later. Later that night I got in my car and flipped the lights on, thinking I'm just going halfway across town, I'll get by with one. They were both out. Low beams only. High Beams work. Now I'm wondering if maybe it's a short in the switch, or really accurate bulb life. But I went to check the bulb out and I can't seem to figure out (or find on the internet) how to get it out. Any one that can help it would be much obliged!

U need to press inward on the clip with the RED arrow to it.. and ether go down or up I can't remember, just don't touch the glass part of the bulbs or they mite break when u turn them on.. hope it helps
images.jpg

wires could just be loose too..i thought i had a high beam out last week but it works now. :shrug2:

Got them. I couldn't see or reach the tabs on the side, but I finally got them. It was just really accurate bulb life, oddly enough. The metal tab on the drivers side came off, and the screw was stripped out, so I said fux it, and just let the boot hold it in.

Back