Headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, first of all, im sure this topic will get moved b/c im not sure where to put it. But I saw some one piece headlights for my 93 accord and they looked exactly like the stock ones with the corners cleared. I like the look of the stock headlights, but not the corners, and i dont want to get corners that dont match my lamps. I think it looks gay, or as yall would put it, "rice" :D

Anyway, if anyone could give me some info on who to trust to buy these from, or where to go, please let me know. :p

Sorry guys, I'm going to answer his question.

1. It's not APC. Stanley made these lights. They're real OEM equipment.
2. -I- would be all for Stanley single piece headlights if they made them for my car. It's high quality stuff.

Here you go. It's not cheap. Only APC crap and wannabe APC crap is cheap.

http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=1PCHDLT02

$650. Enjoy.

By the way, DO calm down with your random posting and post whoring. It's not very conducive to people taking you seriously as a technical person on a technical site, and I've actually been getting complaints about it. I only responded to this question because I had seen the single piece headlights before and liked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back