Healthcare WTF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how will it effect you? you have a job + insurance. so, it won't do dick for you. you'll just pay for it.

...until my company has to start subsidizing our lower income employees health care costs and then costs are eventually rolled up or benefits are cut from the budget.

As I said, I understand this health care bill will be negative for myself, I'm just not sure if I will have to undergo any immediate changes (changes in beni's from my employer, doctors changing their networks, carriers being dropped from networks, etc., etc) that I will feel on a day to day basis or if I'm simply against this bill because its going to extend the reach of government and increase the deficit.

A vote for mccain would have been the same exact thing.

The people who ctrl gobama also ctrl mccain. We need a ron paul.

He too would be controlled.

You see that a rockstar of a president - literally a person that had pop culture popularity like a rockstar - cannot easily bring "change".

I work for a large company, I've seen first hand how difficult bureaucratic red tape is to overcome and how lethargic an organization becomes as a result. ...and thats only with 400,000 employees, not an entire government.

gobama is the reality show, movie star president the MTV generation was being bread to vote for since 2000.

Back