Hear ye, hear ye...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
Ok...Im a sophomore in college...and this semester i enrolled in Forensic Psychology, cause I thought it would have some cool stuff in it. Well when I finally go to class...I find out that its a graduate coarse. So theres all these graduates and seniors in the class...and then theres me :unsure: ...so I figured that the class was gunna rape me hardcore since its for upper level education...aka not undergrad class. Well our first projec/paper was due last thursday. I turned mine in...unsure of my future. Yesterday we got our papers back...A+...100...bitches...I PWN THAT CLASS!!!!!!!!!....just thought I'd share that with everyone...

make sure you can still use the credits towards an undergrad degree...

that class might end up owning you in the long run...

and what about when you get into the more advanced topics?
is the course listed with any pre-req's?
just want to make sure you don't get in over your head...

Its all good...no pre reqs...and it gives me 3 credit hours...i had to make sure cause it was in question right before i got in...but it DOES count toward my major of Psychology.

Congratulations, I hope your planning on graduate school otherwise there isn't a whole lot you can do with a psych degree.

Congratulations, I hope your planning on graduate school otherwise there isn't a whole lot you can do with a psych degree.
:werd:

grad classes are a whole diffrent ballgame...
you either get REALLY cool prof's, or REALLY shitty profs
looks like you got lucky
lol

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 8 2004, 11:32 AM
[post=400058]Quoted post[/post]​

True dat...but i love psychology..so I'm sticking with it.

Back