heard of a B18C7?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Oct 5 2004, 03:22 AM-->
sihatchback_RL
@Oct 4 2004, 12:38 PM
you guys gotta hear the store's rep first. You can clearly see the Vtec oil lines plugged up, the IM is not and ITR, and so is the exhaust manifold, the valve cover is a fake due to it's cheap teflon coatings. and the stamping on the head is a 1992 vtec head. the id can clearly seen because of a fresh shave. and the stamping of the ID uses a different letterings and much smaller.
[post=398131]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll be the first to call :bs:
[post=398276]Quoted post[/post]​

Why? IF you read the original post, than you'd see he listed half of that there.

My .02 is not "BS", or "You're stupid", "Who gives a fuck" works for me. There's a shyster selling a fake motor, HOLY SHIT STOP THA PREESSSSESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 5 2004, 04:52 AM
Why? IF you read the original post, than you'd see he listed half of that there.

My .02 is not "BS", or "You're stupid", "Who gives a fuck" works for me. There's a shyster selling a fake motor, HOLY SHIT STOP THA PREESSSSESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
[post=398435]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

If what he says he saw is true, then it's a fake. There is a real B18C7 out there, but apparently this isn't one of them. I want to see pictures anyway if he can get them.

:)

Back