Heard of NuDeal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OnequikR1

I'm getting ready to order a B16A SIR I engine from a company called NuDeal in Georgia. Anybody ever dealt with them before? Are they reputable? I just want to know because I'm getting ready to drop loot on an engine site unseen.

check with the better business bureau in Georgia and see if they are listed

even if they are giving you a good price it would probably be a good idea to go with a company that has a good record and there are people that can attest to it

a lot of people have had good luck with hmotorsonline
personally I got mine from Japan Direct out in NC and it has been great, all sensors intact and working, full uncut harness all the way to the ecu, been running strong now for 6k miles or so (knock on wood)

check them out and give Jeremy a call and find out if they have what you want. Unlike a lot of other places these guys have actually been in this business for 10 or 12 years and don't just focus on honda they import everything and actually send their employees over to japan to hand pick the motors that they import instead of some japanese junkyard employee pulling the motors out

and they have very good competative prices

good luck (and spend a few extra bucks to get a tranny with a LSD) unless you plan on puting in an aftermarket LSD

Back