heartland park topeka

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shortbusrebel07

well saturday i went down to heartland park topeka with Joel (ef9civicgen4) it was a pretty fun afternoon. his dad went down there friday night and told us some of the PRO RWD cars were down there. so this gets us pretty excited for the afternoon. well we get there about 10:30 in the morning and find our seats as the afternoon goes on we start to think his dad was lying to us because the announcer never said anything about them and they werent in the program. at about 2:00 my parents suggest joel and i head over to the pits. so we make the long trek from our GA seats all the way over to the other side of the track. when we get there we start walking around im grabbing all the free stuff i can. we get down to tony shuamacher's, the "go army" top fuel car, pit and are looking at his car when this guy starts talking about the imports. mine and joel's ears perk up. we ask him if they are here and he said yea so we head down to where they were and sure enough they were. there was the titanmotorsports.com celica. K&N RX-8, turbonetics celica, summit racing's cavailer, and the steetglow solara's. as we are standing there looking at the cars a guy from titanmotorsports.com is standing there so i ask him if they are selling T-shirts, he invites us into the pit area and me and joel bullshit with him for about 30 mins till he had to get back to work on the car. needless to say i bought a T-shirt :)

oh and on a side note i guess right before Joel and I got there the imports ran and matt scranton put the turbonetics celica on its roof.

:cliffs:

went down to heartland park topeka
saw some of the PRO RWD cars
titanmotorsports.com guy was really awsome
bought a T-shirt
matt scranton put the turbonetics celica on its roof

i was born in topeka and lived there until i was 12

then i moved to florida

hell i could prolly remember my topeka adress if i tried :p

Back