Heater And Radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I'm gettin new radiator hoses and heater core hoses, I just need to know where htey all go, I dont have my heater hooked up so Im confused on the heater core hoses, which one goes where, so if someone has access to a link that has a diagram it would be greatly appreciated.... hmmm maybe Im sounding a tad like a N00bie

thats a good question,i would like to know also..i completely removed my ac/heater system out of my crx.since i couldnt use it anyways..so i rerouted the coolant hose..thers an opening on the head near the distributor and an opening on the block behind the thermostat and i just made a hose loop to those openings(this is on a b16 motor)..anyone have coolant hose location diagrams?

just make a loop..you know how 1 hose goes through the firwall into the heater core and another comes out,just take those out and use 1 big hose and male it loop around,thats what i did..good luck..oh nevermind sorry bro you are installing a new heater core?if so then dont do what i did

Back