Heath Ledger Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

6 scripts in his room but no illegal drugs
a rolled up 20, but with no drug residue on it

i think his maid cleaned up very well

well looks like he found a way to quit him

it looks like the article is focused on the marketing aspects. even though it is in post production, i'm sure they still needed him to do the voiceovers and some behind the scenes interviews for promotions.

From the trailer, it looks like ledger did a phenomenal job as the joker. maybe it will be a big loss. looks like he found a type of role that will make him into a respectable actor rather than a cheesy actor and heart throb.

Well, outside of "Dude, Where's my Lance" Ledger has had some really good, mature and difficult roles.

i cant believe that this would be a marketing problem for them. i mean look at the crow. a relatively mediocre movie, is still held in high regards just because brandon lee, a man that no one knew anything about before the crow, died in the filming.

i only see good things coming from this.

i cant believe that this would be a marketing problem for them. i mean look at the crow. a relatively mediocre movie, is still held in high regards just because brandon lee, a man that no one knew anything about before the crow, died in the filming.

i only see good things coming from this.
well, it would be hard because Ledger himself can't get out there and do interviews on Leno/Letterman, can't do posters, can't do commercials.

The crow was a great movie, but I don't think it did hardly anything in theaters.

well, it would be hard because Ledger himself can't get out there and do interviews on Leno/Letterman, can't do posters, can't do commercials.

The crow was a great movie, but I don't think it did hardly anything in theaters.

I don't think it's really gonna matter much at this point. There's no doubt in my mind that this movie is gonna make mad money at the box office. First off, it's the highly anticipated and highly hyped sequel to the wildly popular 2005 Batman re-boot. Second, it stars Christian Bale, who's really hot right now. And third, it's the second time in history that the Joker is being portrayed on the big screen (plus you've got the whole Jack Nicholson being pissed about it deal).

At this point they could probably not even advertise the movie at all and still make huge profits on it. If anything, Ledger's death will just fuel the fire and cause more people to want to see it.

The other movie he was making though (name of it escapes me at the moment), will probably end up being scrapped.

Last edited:
Back