Heather's getting married

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

she's fine mang, she looks like this intel girl I dated in england for .3049384038430248 seconds. I agree with you on the personal photos, post em on her wedding night!! That'd be much cooler!!

jk :lol:

ya know, i posted a pic, and no one replies.

How ironic :lol:

Shes hot as hell man!! I'd hit that in a second. Too bad she's gettin married.

So how 'bout them personal pics... :D

noscott.jpg

:lol:

I was kidding, jeez, i dunno if i could have made it more obvious that it was a joke.

the last thing i need to happen is to have her find this thread for some ungodly reason, and then see her ass on it. that wouldn't be good, now would it?

i just like that pic and dont get a chance to use it too often .... especially when it fits that well :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2003, 12:41 AM
the last thing i need to happen is to have her find this thread for some ungodly reason, and then see her ass on it. that wouldn't be good, now would it?

your right, you should probably just link the pics. Posting them up would be tastless :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 21 2003, 12:46 AM
what do her nipples look like?

are they the "silver dollar" type?

or "canadian penny" type?

She's got big hairy pancake sized nipples, I'm sure. LOL.

Me = ALLLL about some nickel sized coppertoned nips, fo sho. The bigger, the WORSE, IMHO.

yes, she was at least. who the fuck knows what shes doing now. i haven't talked to her in 2? 3? years now...
never saw da nips.... can't comment on that, and nor would I anyway.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 21 2003, 01:57 AM
ug, then what did you mean by "good pics' if you haven't even seen her dairy products?

why do you care so much?

and all this time everyone says im the stalker...

go to buldog.com pervert

Back