Heelys... Anybody tried them?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Anybody tried these things out? They have all kinds of styles, and I'm wondering how they work for an everyday shoe.

9114-big.jpg

Yeah, you pick up your feet and roll on your heel with your other shoe up to control / prevent you from breaking your clown ass on the hard, hard floor.

You go to any store in the state, any mall and any walmart and you'll see kids scooting around on their heals like Gumby. It's the funniest goddam thing because not even their PARENTS know who Gumby is.

usher and his crew did a music video with them. they looked pretty cool. but I think usher is the only person that could pull any women wearing them. i think all us white kids would just look stupid.

Gumby is a hoot.

And those aren't shoes, they're job security for the health insurance companies.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, you pick up your feet and roll on your heel with your other shoe up to control / prevent you from breaking your clown ass on the hard, hard floor.

You go to any store in the state, any mall and any walmart and you'll see kids scooting around on their heals like Gumby. It's the funniest goddam thing because not even their PARENTS know who Gumby is.

Gumby is the fuckin' shiznit...

nice.

when i was in HS the huge craze was those "skate" shoes. they looked just like those heely's, but with a wheel in the front as well. you could also put the wheels up in the shoe so that when you want to just walk you could.

Quoted post[/post]]
nice.

when i was in HS the huge craze was those "skate" shoes. they looked just like those heely's, but with a wheel in the front as well. you could also put the wheels up in the shoe so that when you want to just walk you could.

Yeah, those were stupid. They had to have added like an inch and a half to your overall height.

LMAO at the soaps, I used to make fun of people who wore them.

At Staples, I see these little kids scooting all over the store. They make a little running kick and start rolling. It is pretty funny.

senate- surprise surprise... they do. i was in a promotional video for them. i knew the 'soap' girl of LA... you'll see me at the end of the video in the bubble bath... haha.

After that post, the first place I went was out finding video of Soap shoes.

Regardless of what they were

And lemme tell you that Misti in a tub is the only thing saving Soap Shoes from being the gayest shoe for the gayest of all gay ass sports on the planet.

I used to work with a guy who'd come to work everyday with those things. He'd roll around the back of the store with them.

Quoted post[/post]]
After that post, the first place I went was out finding video of Soap shoes.

Regardless of what they were

And lemme tell you that Misti in a tub is the only thing saving Soap Shoes from being the gayest shoe for the gayest of all gay ass sports on the planet.

I'm beginning to think you're an obsessed fan.... did i mention there's rubber duckies on my 'spots'?

Back