Hehe....Hehe...I got lucky......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, I left the Bladeshop, and now I'm back in the hanger, just went right back to work as normal after a year and half of being loaned out to another part of the factory. So I show up to work, and they put me on a helicopter right away. Turning screwdrivers, wrenches and ratchets, while inspecting areas, for the daily inspections, and doing pre-flight inspections for the helicopters....just like I didn't miss a day. I jumped right in and started doing the tail section of a brand new aircraft that just came into production, and only a handfull of people are on these aircraft. The S-92 is what I'm on now... I got #0007... the 0001,2,3's were the prototype and testing aircraft, 0004 was transformed into the President's new demo helicopter, that is presently flying around the US on a show-off tour. 0005 is some oil companies new bird, 0006 is another test bird for something...I think....and I'm on 0007. The helicopter is in the first phazes of flight, and has only one flight hour on it. I guess if that's not cool enough...I found out that this helicopter is being built for a rich guy so he can take it to England and go hunting with it....darn rich people... B)

Anyways..the big talk is that this helicopter is for the owner of Victoria..... as in Secrets...hehe...and will be pimped out... after his hunting venture is over.. So I guess I can do a show...Pimp my Helicopter :lol: and I wonder what he will be hunting next :blink: Claudia?

But I will say that this helicopter is amazing... the thing is huge... not as big as the MH-53 , but also it's bigger then the blackhawk and seahawk... and holy cow... the systems and everything on it. And they will be pumping these aircraft out like crazy... so far I have heard that the Canadian army bought 24, a lot of oil companies have dibs for 20 of them, and who knows how many the US Army will buy.... But I'm going to do my best to understand this aircraft, so that one day I can just go up to one out in the field and get paid to tell the mechanics whats they need to do.

Now I'm stoked again.

s-92-03.jpg

S-92-Cockpit-300dpi.jpg

Wow! that's cool man...getting to work on one of the first poduction..uh...s-92's...pretty sweet! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Aug 24 2004, 10:04 PM
Damn that dashboard is badass.

Hey AJ, do you know how operate all that?
[post=381315]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I'm in school for tonight and tommorrow night...to learn more systems...I'll never get the navigation/avionics down, but I got all the mechanical systems and ground start procedures down...and yes, if I was on dayshift, I'd be doing the ground test and flight tests on these...but I hate dayshift...to many morons trying to run the flight feild from the office desk.

Back