hehe..hehe....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well...it's better than living 60 feet from the ghetto in Bridgeport....

hahaha thats fucking insane. It's in New Haven... Connecticut...

...I live in New Haven... Indiana...

:blink: :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 25 2004, 04:46 AM
hahaha thats fucking insane. It's in New Haven... Connecticut...

...I live in New Haven... Indiana...

:blink: :lol:

intresting.jpg

I need Smonkeyboy's old avatar...

:Isuck:

Back on topic.....I need a loan...and someone to rent from me and pay my mortgage.....Who's game? ;)

I would. i'm lookin at apartments right now, but again, I'm in the wrong New Haven.

What a great housing deal! What are the going rents for that area? At those numbers, it shouldn't be difficult to keep he rental apartment occupied with Yale grad students. You should be able to rent out a few garage bays to them easily also.

Wow that's incredibly cheap... The two rents (possibly 3 if you rent some of the garage space) would pay the mortgage with money left over. Heck you can't find land in my area for less than 150K

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Feb 25 2004, 09:03 AM
What a great housing deal! What are the going rents for that area? At those numbers, it shouldn't be difficult to keep he rental apartment occupied with Yale grad students. You should be able to rent out a few garage bays to them easily also.

ill live there. :lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 25 2004, 09:19 AM
ill live there. :lol:

Hey! You two could buy the house together... Chris has the perfect credit rating! So that's 4-1/2 garage bays each. Or the middle bay would just have all the tools in it. B)

no way man! not me!

all those numbers do flips in my head, besides - ill have a house in 15-20 years. :lol:

holy shit talk about cheap living! 500-600 a month? damn in maryland I'd be lucky to get a crappy ass house with NO gerage for 800-1000 with one bathroom....

friggin eh =(

ohwell

Back