Hell Mother F*ckin Yeah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was june 9th i think.

wow, 10 year reunion next year. fuck me I fail at life.

I'm am officially a high school graduate! woo!

Happy graduation!! if you see this firefighter at your grad party, RUN!!! :D

28594356_1635078aeb_o.jpg

ive been graduated for 2 yars now and it blows. i wish i was still in school life was so much easier then

may 22... early for high school to get out....

i don't think i graduated until june 25th

I go to a Charter school which uses a 4 hour a day self paced learning system.

And because it is self paced you can go as fast as you want. My sister is a grade below me but she works faster than me and is graduating with me.

high school? such a joke, I made it to 9th grade then quit and got my GED.

Good Enough Degree ... I completely agree. High School is a joke. Every one knows that. There for when an employer sees that you have a high school dimploma, it shows that you can persevere through the bull shit, and not give up.

Happy graduation!! if you see this firefighter at your grad party, RUN!!! :D

28594356_1635078aeb_o.jpg

haha ill keep an eye out :ph34r:

ive been graduated for 2 yars now and it blows. i wish i was still in school life was so much easier then

congrats..ive been out almost a year,,sometimes i wish i could go back

I know, Thats why i took as long as i did to graduate, hell. Most of my school days were spent goofing off in here. Lifes gonna get harder from here i already can tell =/

Congrats dude!

I won't be graduating til I'm at least 19 if I bust my ass but it's lookin more like 20 I barely got half my credit for this semester I won't be graduating with my '09 class.

Congratulations man. Baby steps in life.

Any ideas on your next move?

Congrats dude!

I won't be graduating til I'm at least 19 if I bust my ass but it's lookin more like 20 I barely got half my credit for this semester I won't be graduating with my '09 class.

Hit me up dude. What part of texas do you live in?? There are lots of self paced programs such as the one im in that you can go to to pick up the pace. And they are 100% free as well, they are the texas alternative to public school. And the best thing is you only go to class 4 hours (i.e. i went from 8am-12pm)

and they are not even that hard either. most of the work is completion grades

Congratulations man. Baby steps in life.

Any ideas on your next move?

Media Tech Institute (Our School)

Mediatech Institute, Its a trade school located in Dallas, Austin, and Houston. They offer Video and audio programs. I am going to take their audio program, and get my Audio Engineering Certification, which takes i think around 8-9 months and costs $20k ... here are the classes and hours ill be taking there
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]CODE[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Class Name[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Class Hours[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Lab Hours[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Total Hours[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]AUD 101[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Audio Engineering and Studio Techniques[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]132[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]54[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]186[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]AUD 102 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Music Mixing & Mastering[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]45[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]30[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]75[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]AUD 201[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Post Production Audio[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]54[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]36[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]90[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]AUD 301[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Producing & Songwriting[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]63[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]66[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]129[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]AUD 401[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Live Sound Reinforcement[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]132[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]BOM 101[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Business of Music[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]78[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]BCM 101[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Business Communications[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]11[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]22[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]33[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Total Hours[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]437[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]286[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]723[/SIZE][/FONT]

Congrats dude!

Not to be a dick, but stop posting on Hondaswap all day long and concentrate on school. Get the shit over with and start your life.

To the O.P. congrats

congrats... i guess
i'm not sure if i should be happy for you or have pity on you...
i think pity would be more appropriate
good luck with your post HS education
do some research and make sure you can do something that that certification before you drop 20k on it
ask them about their post grad job placement ratings, do they help you find a job? are they training you on up to date equipment? will you have to relocate for a decent paying job? will they get you into internships?
all good to know before you take that road

congrats... i guess
i'm not sure if i should be happy for you or have pity on you...
i think pity would be more appropriate
good luck with your post HS education
do some research and make sure you can do something that that certification before you drop 20k on it
ask them about their post grad job placement ratings, do they help you find a job? are they training you on up to date equipment? will you have to relocate for a decent paying job? will they get you into internships?
all good to know before you take that road
good advice.

i also suggest to people i know to call around to places that you will want to work and see what kind of certs and training they prefer. Like, if you wanted to go work at apple, training on all microsoft wouldn't help you much. (please don't argue this example, it's an arbitrary function)

Back