Hell Mother F*ckin Yeah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

congrats... i guess
i'm not sure if i should be happy for you or have pity on you...
i think pity would be more appropriate
good luck with your post HS education
do some research and make sure you can do something that that certification before you drop 20k on it
ask them about their post grad job placement ratings, do they help you find a job? are they training you on up to date equipment? will you have to relocate for a decent paying job? will they get you into internships?
all good to know before you take that road

good advice.

i also suggest to people i know to call around to places that you will want to work and see what kind of certs and training they prefer. Like, if you wanted to go work at apple, training on all microsoft wouldn't help you much. (please don't argue this example, it's an arbitrary function)

Dont worry i got that covered. They have excellent job placement with 90% success rate, and all of the equipment is top of the line industry standard equipment and on multiple recording softwares. I most likely wont have to relocate because there are hundreds of jobs like this in the dfw, any where from a studio, to a live venue, and everything in between. Im pretty sure as far as different types it is one size fits all. They train you on every type of sound board ... from completely analogue to totally digital. and they have small studios, big ones, and even a live sound area. They also train you on mixing the audio for movies and tv. so really, the possibilities are endless.

Also every teacher is a professional that has spent a few years in the buisness.

and this school has recorderd some major bands. "With a combined 75 years of recording studio operations, our doors have been open to record many clients including: U2, Beck, DOC, ZZ Top, Kirk Franklin, Erykah Badu, Destiny's Child, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Pantera."

Back