Hell Yeah! Got My New Toy Today!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

s3eaf459f3828c.jpg

s3eaf45b2927cc.jpg

s3eaf45c7f1b44.jpg

s3eaf4610a875e.jpg

s3eaf462227913.jpg

s3eaf46353a998.jpg

and finally a little preview of what the car will look like in a couple of months (thanks to photoshop) :p
s3eaf4648668af.jpg

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 30 2003, 12:58 AM
whats that yellow shit wrapped around the motor in your accord?

its a photochop
the engine isnt in there yet (the pis was most likely when it was still strapped to the pallet
he just pasted it in there

well man...that's what it's strapped to the crate with! :lol: i photoshopped that shit into the car!
I took this picture
s3e409602dd9d8.jpg

combined it with this picture
s3e38dc0e83483.jpg

and came up with this
s3eaf4648668af.jpg

nice observation though :p

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 29 2003, 11:58 PM
nice...that truck your new tow pig??

actually it's gonna pull daily driver duty while the car goes under the knife. i mostly got if for my business though...but it'll come in handy at the lake this summer too! :D

i just got the damn thing today and already i'm gonna change a few things. those chrome mirrors gotta go!! so does the pin striping....then later on gonna get flowmaster exhaust and put in a decent sound system. but i'll stop there so i'll still have money for the accord! :p

Nice truck. I was going to go fullsize but decided not when I bought my zr2. What year is the truck? Its all about the Flowmaster 40s.

Originally posted by jeff@Apr 30 2003, 01:08 AM
Nice truck. I was going to go fullsize but decided not when I bought my zr2. What year is the truck? Its all about the Flowmaster 40s.

It's a 2002. Got a SWEET deal on it though....plus it only has 9,600 miles

Cool, it looks good. What size engine does it have? Its sad that the truck I bought off of the lot with 12 miles in Dec has the same amount of miles as your 2002. It also sucks since I have only been driving it like twice a week for the last two months.

Originally posted by jeff@Apr 30 2003, 09:40 PM
Cool, it looks good. What size engine does it have? Its sad that the truck I bought off of the lot with 12 miles in Dec has the same amount of miles as your 2002. It also sucks since I have only been driving it like twice a week for the last two months.

it's a 5.3...almost didn't get it though....bank threw a shitty interest rate at me....went elsewhere and got a better rate plus the payments are lower AND for a year shorter!!!

to anyone who's planning on buying a new or used car.....don't settle for shit until you're happy...i saved myself $2000 in interest by being patient and shopping around!!!

VERY Nice truck! I love chevy's to death for their awesome trucks. My old man has the 2002 2500 hd ls with the 6.0. It is actually pretty quick I think for being a big ass truck but I burnt out too much(used to meh honda) in it so I don't get to drive it often.
ps. I love the exterior of you're accord, very beastly looking. I bet it looks hella good at night.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@May 1 2003, 10:39 PM
VERY Nice truck! I love chevy's to death for their awesome trucks. My old man has the 2002 2500 hd ls with the 6.0. It is actually pretty quick I think for being a big ass truck but I burnt out too much(used to meh honda) in it so I don't get to drive it often.
ps. I love the exterior of you're accord, very beastly looking. I bet it looks hella good at night.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks man...i appreciate both complements! i hear you on being used to a honda...got on the gas in the truck...almost forgot what real torque felt like! :p as for the accord...the only time i can back up the beastliness is when i'm sprayin' :p working on that as you can see above! B) i'm actually planning on getting rid of those rims though....gonna switch to something smaller and lighter...but it IS an accord so i'm thinking some 17's with a 215/45 tire....maybe even a 50 series. those 18's look good but it takes a lot to get those f@ckers spinning! car's getting the roof painted and the rest of the paint cleaned up (color sanded) this weekend. (had to replace the roof cuz someone idiot bashed it in when his ex-gf pissed him off :bash: ) damn she-devils!! :angry: oh well shit happens....you live and you learn. anyway...it'll look much better soon!

Back