Hellllllp!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dwn2low

I just got done swapping a d16z6 into a 90 Hatch. It starts up and runs but I have an problem when I press on the gass I don't get any throttle response. I checked the cable and it is connected and tight. What else could it be?

Ok, as soon as it stops raining I'll go check that. Another question the bolt to get to the tranny fluid is stripped is there any other way to add trnny fluid like through the speed sensor hole?

Originally posted by dwn2low@May 18 2004, 05:57 PM
Ok, as soon as it stops raining I'll go check that. Another question the bolt to get to the tranny fluid is stripped is there any other way to add trnny fluid like through the speed sensor hole?

pull the passenger side axle and fill until it comes out of the axle hole, then reinstall.

matt

Tnx. I checked the TPS and it seams to be ok. Would a leak in the intake cause this? I step on the gas and the engine almost seams to die.
:(

sounds like a sensor problem, sounds like one of your sensors doesn't know how much air it's getting and so not requesting enough fuel. are you running the correct ecu?

I am running the ECU that came with the car. When I got it It already had a dpfi to mpfi swap done. I will find out what ecu it has in the am.

I am using the 90' distro. I guess I'll check all plugs again and make sure I don't have some miss connected.

Back