Hello All

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evan2

Hello, i know this isnt a introduction forum but i will most likely spend most of my time in here..
names evan.. im 22 and in the air force.. 4 years so far

anyways i have a 99 gsr.. these parts are on the way
now i have hids, 5000k and 16" gunmetal rota grids with prada spec2s

coming:
MAXREV B series kit
t3/t4 57trim .63a/r
dumptube flange
hondata s200 w/ boost option and 3 stage limiter
rc 550 injectors
have the clips, the guy was supposed to send me the resistor box, never did.. said he would still no box i m looking for one
3" downpipe
3" thermal exhaust
action stage2md clutch kit
act streetlite 12.5 lb flywheel
apexi filter
p28 chipped ecu with odb2b connector
defi boost, egt and oil pressure guage
3pillar pod..full replacement.. might not use though
turbo xs mbc

Tein SS dampers

(type R lsd, found it for 325 shipped havent send out MO yet) I need to buy it)
225lph (have to order) im lazy

Welcome to HS for starters. Glad to see another boost happy individual in here, along with another airforce member like myself!

welcome to the site.

if your 550's are saturated, you don't need a resistor box. make sure you know what you have...

I thought anything over 550 was peak and hold and saturated was under..

either way they are peak and hold so i will need the box.. thanks for the welcome

where are you stationed at and whats your job?
Im at eglin, engineering assistant..

Originally posted by knowledge@Jun 9 2003, 02:25 PM
I am at Beale AFB, CA! I am a crew chief on U-2's.

they still use the u-2s? damn with all these new planes like the sr-71 i thought they stop using them.

Sorry to jump in but I was curious about this resistor box you talk about for the injectors???? I have a set of RC 550 injectors for my GSR. They have PL-8M 550 etched on them...do yours have the same markings for you Honda application (Just curious)?????? Please tell me more :worthy:

Originally posted by knowledge+Jun 11 2003, 01:55 PM-->
Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 9 2003, 02:08 PM
knowledge
@Jun 9 2003, 02:25 PM
I am at Beale AFB, CA!  I am a crew chief on U-2's.

they still use the u-2s? damn with all these new planes like the sr-71 i thought they stop using them.

LMAO the SR-71! That thing got phased out like 8 years or so ago! Yeah we still use the U-2 bro!

id think the sr-71 would be way better than the u-2; it flies higher and is much faster.

Yes it is faster. Not higher! Plus it leaked like a civ on the ground. You refuel it right before launch. Then it had to get refueled in the air right after takeoff. In flight the panels expanded closing in the gaps that on the ground the fuel leaked out of. It really is a sweet jet to work but it also was one hell of a PIG!

Back