Hello everyone..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tgreaves

I heard of this site on honda-tech and figured I would sign up.. Before the problems with Dustin getting fired on honda-tech I was a member there with almost 5000 posts..

I am a tuner in the Baltimore, MD area and also do engine building and other forms of custom work..

Im hoping to make this my new home now so if anyone haas any questions of needs any help with something just ask me..

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 2 2005, 12:40 PM
Hey!

Welcome to the forum.. Glad to have someone with good knowlege join up.
[post=534469]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks.. Im always glad to help out.. Now, if I could only get my post counts transfered from honda-tech <_<

I swa this coming...this site is going to grow (even more0 and a lot faster from all of this!. welcome!

If this wasn't the premier Honda tuning site on the net before, it will be now. Kinda sad that it took a good guy getting screwed for it to happen though.

Welcome aboard.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 2 2005, 12:57 PM
:wave:

Welcome Aboard!

Have other's hop on the bandwagon.
[post=534485]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks.. Im sure alot of honda-tech members are looking for a new home now.. Ill get alot of them to come here..

I can also get some of the sponsers to come here also..

I've got 2 sponsers and 10 members that will be here soon.. :D

in fact, i'll do better than that.

any former H-T sponsor, gets 1 month free advertising when they buy 3 months worth. $50 off.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 01:47 PM
in fact, i'll do better than that.

any former H-T sponsor, gets 1 month free advertising when they buy 3 months worth. $50 off.
[post=534552]Quoted post[/post]​

Let me spread the word..

Back