Hello from Hong Kong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
I love this city! This is the second time I've been here and its absolutely amazing!

Here is the view from our hotel room.
P1010480.JPG

Anyone who is a car fan would love this place...so much stuff to look at. I saw this weird car last night and have no idea what it is. Any one have a clue?
P1010464.jpg

P1010469.JPG

I'll post more pictures during my stay, though the internet connection here kinda sucks.

send some pics of some hot asian vag jay jay

I came to Hong Kong for a vacation and I had a wedding to go to while I was here. There are hot girls here, but not anywhere near the amount of hot girls there were in Tokyo. Thanks for the car info too, I would have never guessed Smart.

It's crazy seeing all kinds of expensive cars just parked on the streets. Lambos, ferrari, maserati, Ashton Martin, and mare just parallel parked around town.

The food here is so good! I'm pretty much taking pictures of everything I eat because it is all so good. A lot of it is super cheap too. You could get a great filling meal for like $5 USD.

If her ass is pink i wonder what else is pink?........hmmmmm jdm booty!

Halloween in Hong Kong, nice!
Whats the girl with the pink ass bow suppose to be?

she's dressed mad tyte hkdm y0!

seriously though, i think it was halloween over there. look at the guy with the zombie mask smoking a cigarette. lol

I'll take both of those comments as conpliments...haha!

Jeffie I'll have a ton of food pictures for you to drool over when I get back. :)

Yeah that was Halloween night when I took those pictures. Generally Id say that other than the bars Halloween really isn't that popular.

Still having a blast here...right now Im sitting in a Starbucks in Mong Kok waiting for a friend of mine. I generally don't like anything normal, but a little familiarity right now was good.

Sorry for the shitty writing this all on my iPod

The costume of the girl with the pink ass bow tie is supose to be Sailor Jupiter from the Anime Sailor Moon.

If you are staying there and some travel, You should go watch the Macua Grand Prix. It is my Favorite racing event/street. Its like Monaco of the Far East. Its a very interesting track and many races in such event. even Motorcycle,F3, and the Touring Car races. Also special race are there as well.

Nov 18-21, 2010.
57th Macau Grand Prix

Tickets are cheap.
57th Macau Grandprix - Ticketing

Wish I had Satellite to watch this. Can't find streaming yet.

Last edited:
The costume of the girl with the pink ass bow tie is supose to be Sailor Jupiter from the Anime Sailor Moon.

If you are staying there and some travel, You should go watch the Macua Grand Prix. It is my Favorite racing event/street. Its like Monaco of the Far East. Its a very interesting track and many races in such event. even Motorcycle,F3, and the Touring Car races. Also special race are there as well.

Nov 18-21, 2010.
57th Macau Grand Prix

Tickets are cheap.
57th Macau Grandprix - Ticketing

Wish I had Satellite to watch this. Can't find streaming yet.

I'd consider going there if I was going to be here then, but I will be back in the States by then.

I went to Macau the last time that I was here, not sure that I'll be going back on this trip.

That was an awesome trip! I'm at the airport in HK waiting to board my flight to Seoul to head back to the states.

Here's a few more pictures until I can upload everything when I get back.

Accord Spec R
hk 061.JPG

Alfa
hk 068.JPG

Mapo tofu
037.JPG

City Lights
010.JPG

Wonton Noodle Soup
hk 018.JPG

I finally decided to get off of my ass and upload all the pics I took from my latest trip to Hong Kong.

You can see them on my Flickr page Here

There are some duplicates in there. Apparently there were some pics that I imported off my camera and didn't delete and then imported them again. I'm lazy right now and don't feel like going through and deleting the dups.

Back