Hello HS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i found the problem with the car i had a code key and found this to be wrong

collant temp sensor
electrical load or w.e it's called
and Fuel injector

so the problem is the fuel injector wiring

i am picking up an si harness in the next couple of days and then hope for the best:ph34r:

well at least you know where his hack job left you and can start to sort it out. good luck

thank u i have a si harness i'm just going to use because i found out that the si harness does work so f rywire for giving false info

ummm yes it will the only reason it would not work is because the original dx ecu was for dfi so it would not work with a d16a6 because it is multi ... but i have a si ecu an si engine and now an si harness so it does work ^_^. Why am i going to spend money on 2 harnesses when i can just get a diff ecu and call it a day? I know somebody will mention price but i got my ecu for free and found some for 50 buck and an si harness is 75 bucks so 125 now buying and si harness and then sending in my dx harness and then paying for shipping both ways and 100 $ is more then 125 so ..... oh and please correct me if i am wrong.

Back