Hello newbies!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, what's with the sudden influx of newbies? Off the top of my head, there's been like, six in the past week or so. Are we on some newbie mailing list or something?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 6 2004, 10:43 AM
we've had about 100 members sign up in the past week.

:blink:

i'm fairly new but i don't remember how i got here. :hmm:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 6 2004, 11:43 AM
6?

we've had about 100 members sign up in the past week. lol

We only want them joining if they are eye-candy with nice non-ricey cars. Hehe.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 6 2004, 10:45 AM
I've noticed that no matter how many n00bs sign up, there always seems to be the same people always on.

haha i noticed that too

am i still a n00b?? :unsure:

I got you all beat. This little fuckbunny just joined my site yesterday. Click on the link in my sig to see her. Its the thread entitled "Tis Elle", under the "Introduce yourself" forum. :D

s409a7120975f4.jpg

and yes, i would gladly give up a 100 new members for just one chick who looked like that :spin:

Nice catch Tony! Is she going to be your next project? ;) Calling her a fuckbunny isn't very nice though. Don't you respect her? <_<

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 11:10 AM
This little fuckbunny just joined my site yesterday.

Does she have any more proof of her identity other than one picture? I wouldn't get all hot and bothered untill I was sure it wasn't a 40 year old fat man in a tank top... :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 12:21 PM
Nice catch Tony! Is she going to be your next project? ;) Calling her a fuckbunny isn't very nice though. Don't you respect her? <_<

Tony dosen't respect any women, Martine...Haven't you firgured that out yet?

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 6 2004, 12:36 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 6 2004, 11:10 AM
This little fuckbunny just joined my site yesterday.

Does she have any more proof of her identity other than one picture? I wouldn't get all hot and bothered untill I was sure it wasn't a 40 year old fat man in a tank top... :)

yes, she is for real. there was a bikini pic of her floating around..... :ph34r:

and im not even going to begin to dignify martine's question with a response....

why?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ?

for reals

Back