Hello newbies!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 02:50 PM
and im not even going to begin to dignify martine's question with a response....

why?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ?

for reals

Well if she is a fuckbunny for real, who would want to put it in her? Otherwise, most decent girls I know would take offense at being referred to as a fuckbunny. Being called hot is one thing, but fuckbunny to most means some sort of easy sluttish type.... bleah. *shrugs*

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 01:57 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 6 2004, 02:50 PM
and im not even going to begin to dignify martine's question with a response....

why?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ?

for reals

Well if she is a fuckbunny for real, who would want to put it in her? Otherwise, most decent girls I know would take offense at being referred to as a fuckbunny. Being called hot is one thing, but fuckbunny to most means some sort of easy sluttish type.... bleah. *shrugs*

you know why I say outrageous stuff like that and degrade women on here martine?

it's because I KNOW i will get a rise out of you.

That's half the fun !!!!

I like pushing your buttons because you are so much fun to play with on here :D

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 02:06 PM
What can I say? I'm an alpha bitch... WOOF!! Play away.... ;)

My kinda woman,

Rolls her own tampons and has to kick-start her vibrator....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 03:11 PM
My kinda woman,

I know that you want me... but I don't think that you'd survive the first night though. :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+May 6 2004, 03:33 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 02:29 PM
Tonyd0821
@May 6 2004, 03:11 PM
My kinda woman,

I know that you want me... but I don't think that you'd survive the first night though. :p

No you're right, I probably wouldn't.

the penis envy on my part would be SO strong..... :p

Hmmm... so true. My clit is bigger than your manroot... so perhaps your nickname of "jackhammer" is more wishful thinking on your part. :p

;)

...because you're hung like a hampster. Picture a grain of rice, and you've got Tony. Why do you think he's such an asshole all the time? It's just his wee man complex.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+May 6 2004, 02:33 PM-->
Tonyd0821
My kinda woman,

You two should just hook up now and get it overwith already. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 6 2004, 03:37 PM
...because you're hung like a hampster. Picture a grain of rice, and you've got Tony. Why do you think he's such an asshole all the time? It's just his wee man complex.

Great minds think alike... once again. :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+May 6 2004, 02:33 PM-->
Tonyd0821
My kinda woman,

:lmao: :lmao:

ohhhh God you guys always make me laugh, i love this place. :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 02:36 PM
Hmmm... so true. My clit is bigger than your manroot... so perhaps your nickname of "jackhammer" is more wishful thinking on your part. :p

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

shes way hotter than a 6. tony, you officially suck.

he sends me these dogs that are like 2's with horse mouths and fat saying they are t3h hot, and then this gets posted up, and shes a 6.

dude, kill yourself.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 6 2004, 04:21 PM

he sends me these dogs that are like 2's with horse mouths and fat saying they are t3h hot, and then this gets posted up, and shes a 6.

dude, kill yourself.

LOL. Tony is visually impaired along with being poorly endowed... what a sad sad situation.

Hey so who is going over to the Backlot to invite this hottie over? Tony steals members from here all of the time, and all's fair in love and war. I can't wait until she reads that Tony called her a fuckbunny. B)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 03:26 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 6 2004, 04:21 PM

dude, kill yourself.

LOL. Tony is visually impaired along with being poorly endowed... what a sad sad situation.

Sad, yet fortunate. At least he won't be able to breed.

here's a few girls tony thought were t3h hot.

27150314C.jpeg

28758108C.jpeg

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
28787312A.jpeg

lol i mean wtf tony.

Back