Hello newbies!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 6 2004, 12:36 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 6 2004, 11:10 AM
This little fuckbunny just joined my site yesterday.

Does she have any more proof of her identity other than one picture? I wouldn't get all hot and bothered untill I was sure it wasn't a 40 year old fat man in a tank top... :)

you can all thank me for gettin elle to the Backlot. even tony will admit it. my cousins friend runs this site and elle sent in quite an enticing piece of fanmail and she is a regular poster on their forum. i took the liberty of showing her pic to the backlot, so my cousin and his friends site can prosper. plus they like to blow shit up.

http://www.g-shack.com
the piece of her fan mail i believe is on the archive for March.

and we try and get her to post new pics every day or so, and she usually does

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 6 2004, 05:47 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 6 2004, 04:47 PM
Brian: what an ass. just wait untill the time im able to get pics of the chick im dating right now. you will shit your pants dude.....

3 days ago, you had me message 5 chicks. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im going to LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF when you hit 28 years old brian. I'm NEVER going to let you live it down...

guarantee you your standards will slowly drop as you get older. I was as picky as you were when i was 23......

now look at me :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 09:09 PM
guarantee you your standards will slowly drop as you get older. I was as picky as you were when i was 23......

now look at me :p

Yeah.. let's take a look at you. Are you actually saying that you have low (or no) standards for the women you are willing to date now??? :p

:lol:

compared to what i ONLY used to date, yes. no standards whatsoever.

i still got some standards.....

but i dropped the "size 2-4" tall blondes. i now appreciate different kinds of women...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 08:09 PM

I haven't noticed any standards changes...

the chick in the 1st picture looks really familiar. When I used to live in NY I worked with a girl who looks just like that. I don't remember what her name was-- Toni or Terri or.. Tsomethingorother, I can't remember... it's probably not her anyway though. The bottom ones are busted. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Maybe. Would also explain why I'm still with the same girl- nobody else is good enough. :)

Originally posted by Calesta@May 7 2004, 05:57 AM
Maybe. Would also explain why I'm still with the same girl- nobody else is good enough. :)

Then you're one of the few lucky ones that found the "right one" quickly in life. That's awesome Mike. :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 7 2004, 02:19 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 7 2004, 02:32 PM
Calesta
@May 7 2004, 04:57 AM
I'm still with the same girl-

im jealous :D

You should be.

you know who you remind me of?

that one chick in highschool who had a crush on me, but knew that i would never go for her in a million years. so for two years she just broke my balls and fucked with me to hide the fact she wanted me. used to call me ugly and everything under the book. real class act

finally culminated in public the year i graduated. she was dating some shaved headed skinny mexican gangster, she saw me in line in front of her and told her boyfriend to kick my ass.

he started talking all kinds of whatever gangster shit, being the surfer boy that i was back then, i really didnt know how to reply to the "gangster" bullshit he was spewing forth from his mouth, so i turned around and got within 6 inches of his face and called him a dirty wetback and proceeded to walk into the bathroom. he followed me, and as soon as he opened the door, i jumped out from behind and straight socked his ass so fucking hard he went flying backwards 6 feet into the wall got knocked out. he probably got knocked out from hitting his head against the wall, but i was too cool back then to admit it, and claimed that i knocked him out from one punch :p

Sorry to ruin your little fantasy here Tony, but I am quite sure that I don't have a crush on you. As in 100% sure. :lol:

Back