Hello people, I am new, count on me to help you!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FYI, if you are the Jeff that runs IB's, well hats off to you :thumbsup:

I have seen your work and always recommened your organization as a direct source for B series motor building. Glad to hear that you made it over to this site.

enjoy your stay

Milan

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Apr 1 2004, 08:02 AM
Wow, really from "IB" :worthy: :worthy:

I've learned about your site thru honda-swap, ironic aye.
Welcome aboard and stay forever! B)

:werd: Thats how I learned about IB too. Always heard good things about the place and definitely plan on going there when I have money to start a project. glad to see you made it to the board. :wave:

welcome aboard, I look forward to reading your knowledgable posts :)

"Import Builders has the finest selection of pieces that are proven to make power. We don't sell a lot of brands. But that's good, because the ones that are listed you can feel comfortable with because they work!"

this is the best thing on your site.

its all about quality
quality
quality

I always have looked at your products and recommended you to others when needed. I would buy one of your built motors if I had the funds. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it im sure everyone will enjoy you being around.

Jeff is a good guy, IB builds some sick shit, Jerry gave me a ride in his hatch a few months ago and I'll I can say is damn that thing is hard to beleive that its all motors, I definitly encourage anyone in the market for pistons and rods to consider IB spec, here's my boy marks car with some pistons and rods that jeff hooked it up fatty on:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...=0&#entry241166

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Apr 1 2004, 03:51 PM
Jeff is a good guy, IB builds some sick shit, Jerry gave me a ride in his hatch a few months ago and I'll I can say is damn that thing is hard to beleive that its all motors, I definitly encourage anyone in the market for pistons and rods to consider IB spec, here's my boy marks car with some pistons and rods that jeff hooked it up fatty on:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...=0&#entry241166

:werd:

My current engine build is using IB pistons. :)

IB, i got a q. theres a guy that lives about an hour away, and he's got a z6 for my eg. he says he spun a rod bearing. he's totally open about price, so that doesnt matter, but i wanna know about how much work am i looking at? shot in the dark. btw, sorry to hijack the thread.

well, I"m a little late in the thread, but I just wanted to say Welcome Jeff, i've heard tons about you and I look foward to learning as much as possible from ya :thumbsup: WELCOME :)

I am sending in my money order to the owner next week, so then I can more about sales.

I have been improving over my current lineof pistons lately, and I am not on my "3rd" generation piston, in just 3 years. They keep getting better. I have a very very comprehensive explanation of why, exactly the IB Spec Wiseco's are the ones to try. I think people will like it.

BUt thanks for the support guys. You support me, I support you, you don't support me, I support you anyway! lol. haha

Jeff

Hey Jeff I was looking on your site how come no D series internals. The forgotten motor. The D16z6 has a lot of potentional especialy when boosted. I am curently building one due a lot to the cheaper parts but more because every one and there fucking mom has a b16 boreing. Just to be different. I love the b16 don't get me wrong. Thanks

Originally posted by Projectzc@Apr 3 2004, 01:25 PM
Hey Jeff I was looking on your site how come no D series internals. The forgotten motor. The D16z6 has a lot of potentional especialy when boosted. I am curently building one due a lot to the cheaper parts but more because every one and there fucking mom has a b16 boreing. Just to be different. I love the b16 don't get me wrong. Thanks

I don't list alot of D series, except pistons because I don't have any rods for it. But I have several pistons for it.

I can help you with your D series, I know what to do, driven in alot of different D series, they can be fun to drive.

Jeff

Pistons, from 9:1 up to about 11:1 are available for it. Rods are not, in a low price that is. The chinese companies don;t understand the piston is only 75 MM, and the rod widths are like 76+ MM. It defy's logic.

Back