hello..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuegie

Jdm h22a Cb7
hello there.. im new to this place and just wanted to drop by and say wassup to everybody. Anyways, im going to probably need as much help from all you people out there with the same or close to the same setup as mines. A few minor problems, but i will post up in the correct forum another time.

Honda Accord 93 Lx 10th anniversary
JDM H22 auto swap
2.5" cat-back exhaust
jdm header/down-pipe
Aem air-intake..( modified and converted into cold-air)
p13 ecu
v-afc

nice comfy ride you got there, how about some pics?

I will post up some pictures as soon as i get my digital camera back from my brother. He is borrowing it atm.. Drives nice and is roomy, thats why i like it a bit better than my civic. =p ..
Oh, and about my civic.. it's a 95 civic ex sohc vtec.. basic aftermarket performances... Header, Intake, Exhaust.. But i have a R34 octane front bumper, BW side skirts, and Buddy Club Rear..
I too will post that up.. in matter of fact, i have a few pictures of it saved on my comp.. Let me post it..

Maybe if i can get my accord to pass emissions and if anybody is interested in this car, give me a holla.. still drives really good.

Attachments

• Family 026.jpg
    Family 026.jpg
    692.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Family 021.jpg
    Family 021.jpg
    697.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Family 024.jpg
    Family 024.jpg
    856.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Family 027.jpg
    Family 027.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 134
whats up

Yeah I am kind of new here to but I love this site. I am also getting ready to do a swap and man they have helped me alot.

Back