helmet shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bell M2
SA2000 rated
extra large eye port
$300

Click Here

051f25c4df7c26d11f40df9694fb347a.jpg

meh, take it tou your local auto shop and have un paint match it to the sti

EDIT: may be plain white, but you can always take care of that later. its cheap, and nice, what else do you want.

myself and my g/f have the proforce SA2000 full face helmet, its great, i love it, and an awesome price!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 14 2005, 08:47 PM
why buy a M- motorcycle rated helmet when i don't have a motorcycle?  i dunno, it doesn't make sense to me.  plus, its hopefully going to be with me for 4-5 more years, and i'd like to take the sti on some road courses this year or next...  and most places like that require an SA helmet.  buying an M and needing an SA just makes for double-spending in the long run...  i dunno.  i'm running out of time, really.  i think im going to pick up the g-force.  its a little more than i wanted to spend, but thats what credit cards are for...
[post=473559]Quoted post[/post]​

if you going to keep your helmet for that long you might want to consider getting a arai, I know their expensive but I have had my arai for 5 years and it still fits like it did when i first bought it. cheaper helmets seem to wear out and dont fit a well as they used to, plus when it comes to your head everything maters, cheap helmets are cheaply made and are made to last only one year and are good for one crash.

http://www.araiamericas.com/auto_home.html

i dont care what helmet you have, i think any helmet should be replaced after an accident.

Originally posted by B16@Mar 22 2005, 10:35 AM
i dont care what helmet you have, i think any helmet should be replaced after an accident.
[post=477018]Quoted post[/post]​

very true

Back