helminc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

is helm on backorder for manuals? i ordered a a service manual and owners manual for my gsr 2 months ago. received the owners manual but not the service.

i have talked to them twice now, and both times they said they have no eta from the manufacturer...wtf, arent they the manufacturer?

crazy, mine usually come pretty quick, but that was for a del sol.. you could check out your local acura dealers, they sell them at the parts counter, if you find one there, have helms credit you for the one you didn't receive

when i tried to buy one for my old civic, i went to honda. they said that they dont have them, and directed me to helm.

ill try calling acura tomorrow. helm already credited my account since they havent shipped the manual. but how much more is the manual gonna be at acura? id rather wait a couple more months than get ripped at a dealer

i'm not sure, i never checked, i've just seen them on the wall behind the counter :)

would be nice if tehre was one for a 4th gen accord <_<

I got one for my '89 Lude in about a week's time. They gotta have one for the Accord.

Hey word, how many ink cartridges is it gonna take to print that bitch up? ;)

Helm is NOT a manufacturer, people need to stop calling them Helm's manuals. They are OEM Honda Manuals, Helms simply supplies them. Would you say you have a CompUSA computer, or Wal-Mart DVD Player?

I printed the EDM VTEC one for CRX's from here at work, and just put it in a binder. I also have the US Hatch one in PDF, so I can look at anything different from CRX/Civic.

Saved me $50 or more. ;)

see, when i had my civic i ordered one and got it in about 2 weeks. that was a year ago.

and i dont want a .pdf one...cuz the computer isnt in the garage.

Originally posted by word@Aug 1 2003, 08:53 AM
just print it man....

dude, do you know how many pages are in the manual? that would be insane to print that thing out.

i did for the 96-98 civics at my wok....but then the laser printers are used to the abuse since my company prints shit loads of manuals in volumes everyday.

i clicked print before lunch break, when i came back it was done, but say if someone's only changing their front brake pads/rotors there would only be about 4 pages to print, not so bad imo.

I usually just print out what I need and then take it to the garage with me. But I have the entire EDM one in a binder that I printed while I was on night shift at work.

Worked out great. ;)

well, i would prefer to have the original.

and god damnit....the owners manual that i got like a week ago is falling appart. the binding sucks, and the pages are falling out. i can send this back right?

If it was from Helms, they send a piece of paper that you can exchange refund shit with in the box.

Back