Helms Manual?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

10K2HVN

Hello everyone..
..did a search but not really what i was looking for...
Well, i have a B20B with a B16 Head in a 95 GSR..i was wondering which Helms Manual should i get??? 3 Helms Manuals will be really hard on the wallet! :unsure:

Get one for the head, it has the most sensors and will probably be the one most needed for work. And I would suggest getting in for the car, since it is connected via the harness to the head and there for you will need to be able to trace wires and since you have a GSR the suspension, axles and what not should be the same, so the only thing you'd be short on is the block (which is fairly similar to the B18C anyway).

What car do you have? It covers a lot more than just the motor. Get one for the car and one for the head OBD1 B16 = 95 Del Sol Helms OBD2 B16 = 99-00 Civic Si Helms.

Thanks Everyone,
Sorry ive been gone a while..maybe ill just get a ITR manual since it has the PR3 head and Integra chassis..
Thanks again!

they don't have the ITR manual In Stock

GEt the b16a 93-95 OBD1 PR3 Head Book.

Or Contact me at AIM: Xbossman032x

Get the Integra manual. It should have both the LS and the GSR in it. The B18C head is cloes enough that 98% of the information in there applies to the B16 casting as well. The only real difference that you will notice is the location of sensors, but the Helms has pictures of the sensors so you should be able to find them. Get the Integra manual for your year.

Back