HELP , 92-95 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SunShine00

Eager Student
I have a 92 civic hatch back with a bent hood, i wasnt sure if a 95 hatchback hood would fit on my 92 hatch back ?

Thanks, but it seems i have more damage to my car than I thought, the steel frame that holds the latch is bent in , Any suggestions on bending or pulling the frame forward , or am i looking at a new front clip ?

if it isnt bent too bad id probably try to straighten it. if not replace the core support

ok but i thought that was a part of the frame , and could not be replaced ?, have u done this before because that would solve the problem i believe

i havent personally but my friend put his civic in a ditch and hit a tree and had to replace his cause it got bent. but yeas you can take it off

really , because when i look at it , it seems welded to the frame. i see 2 bolts were it connects to the front fenders but i dont think thats all it needs to come off, would u mind asking your friend how he did it , and if it was just the 2 bolts or, did he have to cut or break welds ?

everything should just unbolt and the new one should just bolt right up. i checked on ebay and you can get a new one for just over 100 bucks but you might be able to get one cheaper at a local junkyard

i just replaced the rad support in mine a couple months ago, so if you need any tips let me know. it was pretty easy though...take everything off the front end, break the stock welds, line the new one up. bolt it on, spot weld it, put everything back together, and you're done.

92-95 are all the same.. just the coupe and hatch front ends are differnt..ie hood fenders..corners and front bumper.. all different from the 4 door style

u got to drill out all the welding spots and then align new one and weld it in its not bolt on part take it to the shop dat knows what they doing

ya dude its so simple.. I replaced a 94 hatch front end with a freind.. It was simple, and the welds costed us like 30 bucks at a shop... u can do it in about hour and 1/2... quite simple... inless u have AC, the lines can be a pain :(!

i actually just did this.. since i wrecked my car a couple of weeks ago.. my top radiator support was FUBAR.. so i pulled on outta my parts car and threw it in.. all was pretty good. cept i pop rivited it back in..

Back