help 92 integ ls vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrh22

hey anybody out there! i need the easiest way to do a ecu swap? got a 92 integ, b18 bock, b16 pistons, b16 head. lsvtec! what is the cheapest way to do a ecu with out adapter harnesses!. 93 jdm integ ecu loks like it will just go right in and just hook up vtec wires and be done with it need help thanks rod

Last edited:
Arent the 92 integra's obd1? If so, just buy a p28 and have it chipped. If not, buy the obd0 - obd1 jumper harness as well as the p28 chipped.

my plugs will work in a p28 and just run vtec jumper in harnus and go

Arent the 92 integra's obd1? If so, just buy a p28 and have it chipped. If not, buy the obd0 - obd1 jumper harness as well as the p28 chipped.
so thats a direct fit accept vtec and knock sensor thanks

so that is a direct plug in accept wires for vtec and knock sensor etc

Yes, but a P28 by itself isn't an appropriate solution for an LS/VTEC engine. You'll need to have it chipped and programmed to run the motor and then tuned on a dyno for maximum effect. If you're not willing or wanting to do that, then I'd say look for an OBD1 GS-R or B16 ECU, and run it with that. It still won't be a perfect solution, but better then a stock P28...

EDIT: If you're running a stock GS-R ECU then you'll need a GS-R intake manifold as well...

i got an aftermarket intake. why is it cuz of the map sencer

you dont have to use it cause i used a gsr ecu on my old ek hatch with a jdm b16a and i didnt have any problems

Back