HELP '93 prelude engine/transmission swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

.93lude

currently my '93 prelude is an automatic :( but im working to get enough money to swap the engine and transmission, right now its a f-series non-VTEC motor and im looking at getting this:
92-96 JDM H22A 2.2L DOHC VTEC 200HP ENGINE 5SPD TRANSMISSION ECU JDM H22A COMPLETE SWAP HONDA PRELUDE ACCORD 5SPD TRANS + ECU [H22AMTE] - $2,000.00 : got-jdm.com, JDM Imported Engines, Performance Auto Parts at Wholesale Prices
once i get that, what am i looking at cost-wise for the swap itself and what else am i going to need to get it running: wires, mounts, etc?
im soon to graduate highschool and i want to learn more about tuning and building up cars, as this is my first car and ill probably own it for a while, the exterior is done up perfectly and i have a thumpin' sound system, all i need to do is put some oomph under the hood

thanks, but that one does come with the ECU its listed in red, but i was looking and i also found this

R&T Motor Sports - JDM, JDM Engines, JDM Engine, JDM Motors, JDM Motor

the reason why i like that is because its closer to me than the one you showed me, but i think the one you found has more of what i need, based on the axles and stuff like that, but to be honest, im not totally sure of what ALL i need to do this swap, and on top of that i still dont know if im going to take it to a shop or do it myself? which would u recommend, thanks for your help, i really appreciate it

alright well im pretty sure im goign to go with the one from osaka motors, now my other question is once i get that, are the clutch pedal and reservoir all i have to get outside of that? and would those be terribly difficult to put in?

Back