1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Anyone From The Northeast?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by liquid00meth, Mar 6, 2003.

1. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you guys are from the north east? I need to find a good tuning shop that is equipped with a dyno. As of now I have no references, and I'm certainly not going to let just anyone loose tuning my a/f etc. Any references or ideas would be appreciated!

Peace,

Kevin

2. NoJokE

NoJokE Senior Member

What state you in?

3. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

in in NH, but I'm not adverse to driving to a neighboring state or 2. I drove to Carslisle for Import Nationals, no drive will be longer than that in the North East. But as far as just going to a dyno, I was hoping for NH, ME, VT, MA, CT, states around there.

4. tdehnel

tdehnel Senior Member

I go to school here in CT. There's a good shop up here called Pruven Performance with a dyno and a knowledgable staff. But I'm sure you can find one closer than that.

5. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

There is a good one in Mass, I think its called adrenialin(sp) motorsports. There should be a few good shops in the Boston area.
    Go to thew DHF section on honda-tech and ask there. The guys on the mailing list gfo to pretty good one in Mass.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted