Help! Anyone From The Northeast?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you guys are from the north east? I need to find a good tuning shop that is equipped with a dyno. As of now I have no references, and I'm certainly not going to let just anyone loose tuning my a/f etc. Any references or ideas would be appreciated!

Peace,

Kevin

in in NH, but I'm not adverse to driving to a neighboring state or 2. I drove to Carslisle for Import Nationals, no drive will be longer than that in the North East. But as far as just going to a dyno, I was hoping for NH, ME, VT, MA, CT, states around there.

I go to school here in CT. There's a good shop up here called Pruven Performance with a dyno and a knowledgable staff. But I'm sure you can find one closer than that.

There is a good one in Mass, I think its called adrenialin(sp) motorsports. There should be a few good shops in the Boston area.
Go to thew DHF section on honda-tech and ask there. The guys on the mailing list gfo to pretty good one in Mass.

Back