HELP!!!! b17a1 in ef hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EFighter808

i have a a 90 ef hatch and also a 92 integra gsr and I want to put that motos into my civic... this is my first swap so I just want to make sure I know what I'm doing, I have the d series to b series mounts and I know I would need a obd 0 to obd1 conversion but I have both the obd0 n obd1 harness. and I wanted some info one making sure vtech works and if anyone could help and give any info that would be cool

If it's a DX you'll need to convert from DPFI to MPFI. If it's an STD (4-speed) you'll need the knuckles from the integra as well.

dude just keep that b17 in the original chassis. turbo ur d-series instead no need to swap it.

STFU....

As for your swap, they covered what you'd need. The knuckles and MPFI conversion. I'm pretty sure you need to buy mounts, I don't think stock mounts will work. Hasport.com sells em and many many people will vouch for their quality.

For the OBD0->1 conversion, Rywire.com sells all your wiring needs, that's probably the most difficult part of the swap.

oh, I just realized how old this was....

Double STFU for the noob.

Back